Rights of Way are managed by Derbyshire County Council. An online facility to report any problems can be found here.

If you're not sure of the status of a right of way (footpath, bridleway etc) or to find out the number of a bridleway, you can find out using the Derbyshire online mapping portal.

This site also gives more information about Derbyshire bridleways: Peak Horsepower