Serving the people of Belper

Grit Bins

The Town Council provides and fills some of the Grit Bins in the Town. The Borough Council and also Derbyshire County Council provide this Service.

You can see which bins

Amber Valley Borough Council fills here.

Belper Town Council fills here.

Derbyshire County Council fills by following the links on this page.

If you would like to apply for a Grit Bin on your street. Please complete the form below. Please note that by applying you are consenting to the Council processing your Personal Data in accordance with Belper Town Council's Data Protection policy.

Grit Bin applications are considered by the Facilities Committee.

Last updated: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 10:55