Support available for Carers in Derbyshire
Throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic, Derbyshire Carers Association have continued to offer vital support to Carers and respond to the additional pressures many Carers are facing.
The lockdown will bring new challenges for many Carers and we will continue to review our services to make sure we are able to offer the most appropriate and necessary support.
The services available to Carers across Derbyshire:
• Information, advice and guidance on a range of Carer issues, including practical and emotional support
• Financial and legal advice and support
• Specialist advice for health conditions e.g. Dementia, Parkinson's disease and Mental Health with links to specialist service provision
• Befriending and counselling
• Connecting Carers with other support services across health and social care
• Advocating for Carers across the health and social care services
• Signposting to sources of replacement care
• Help register as a Carer and create an Emergency Plan
• Peer support with other Carers to help with wellbeing and resilience
• Access to online groups, training and social activities
• Telephone based Carers assessment and support planning
• Social, practical and emotional support for Young Carers and their families
Please see the link!
Get in touch - Contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01773 833833 Keep up to date: derbyshirecarers.co.uk @derbyshirecarers @derbyshirecarer
Posted: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 12:42 by Admin