A list of useful links for Belper residents and visitors.
- Medical Practice - Whitemoor Medical Centre Riversdale Surgery
- Pharmacies - Manor Lloyds Boots
- Dental Practices - West House Genesis Unity Mill
- NHS Choices
www.counselling-directory.org.uk To find a counsellor near you
Rehab 4 Addiction offers a free helpline dedicated to assisting people suffering from drug, alcohol and mental health issues. Rehab 4 Addiction was founded in 2011 by people who overcome addiction themselves. You can also call Rehab 4 Addiction free on 0800 140 4690.
Step by Step Recovery - offer free advice and support on addiction and recovery, with a freephone number 0800 170 1222 and have lots of advice on our website at: https://www.stepbysteprecovery.co.uk
Step by Step Recovery also help find people treatment, whether it be counselling, detox, rehab or pointing addicts and their loved ones to local resources such as NHS & Social Work alcohol and drug teams, as well as the Anonymous fellowships.
Local Borough Council: https://www.ambervalley.gov.uk/
County Council: www.derbyshire.gov.uk
City Council (for Derby information and events) www.derby.gov.uk
www.derbyshirealert.co.uk - This site gives details of local crime reports, missing people etc. Register to receive news and appeals, local crime information, and prevention advice to your email account.
https://crimestoppers-uk.org/ - Crimestoppers is an independent charity that allows you to report crime completely anonymously.
- East Midlands Airport - guide to services
- Derwent Valley Line - information leaflet giving more information and timetable guide to the train line passing through Belper, from where you can travel to Matlock, Derby or Nottingham
- East Midlands Trains - for local rail links
- Trent Barton - runs the "Sixes" service, bus service running through Belper, Derby and beyond
- High Peak Buses - runs the Transpeak bus service which runs from Derby to Manchester, via Belper, Matlock, Bakewell and Buxton.
https://www.insurancewith.com/travelling-with-a-medical-condition/ - Useful travel information for anyone with a medical condition or disability.
https://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/distracted-driving - useful general driving advice.
Links for young drivers: